Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Bandis Vision without revealing any personal information. However, Bandis Vision needs certain personal information if you wish to receive a Bandis Vision newsletter, or use certain Bandis Vision services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. Bandis Vision will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your members account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of Bandis Vision and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Bandis Vision automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Bandis Vision may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Bandis Vision does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Bandis Vision also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Bandis Vision assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bandis Vision may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Bandis Vision to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Bandis Vision may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Bandis Vision; or
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to Bandis Vision. If you have provided personal information to Bandis Vision and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Bandis Vision at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Bandis Vision Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Bandis Vision uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Bandis Vision retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Bandis Vision may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of Bandis Vision websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.